Your child’s first dental visit can set the tone for his or her feelings about dentistry for the rest of the little one’s life. It’s essential that your son or daughter learns that visiting the dentist is a fun, enjoyable experience and something to look forward to!
Dr. Steven C. Demetriou is a board-certified pediatric dentist: He has advanced education and training in caring for the dental needs of infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. We also cater to children AND adults with special needs. This ensures your youngster will receive care that’s appropriate for his or her stage of dental development.
Dr. Demetriou and our team have been seeing patients since 1984. We’re honored now to be caring for the smiles of the children of some of our first patients! Ours is a fun, kid-friendly, and compassionate dental office. We tailor treatment to each child’s unique needs, explain what we’re doing in age-appropriate terms, and encourage children’s excitement in caring for their smiles!
Among the care we offer:
- Pediatric dental exams, cleanings, and fluoride
- Resin (tooth colored) fillings
- Amalgam (silver) fillings, by request only
- Pediatric Ceramic Crowns (tooth colored)
- Pediatric Stainless Steel Crowns (silver)
- Space Maintainers
- Care for pediatric dental emergencies
- Digital X-rays
- Laser dentistry, which eliminates the need for an anesthetic injection when possible
- Sedation and sports dentistry
- Orthodontics for children
Please contact our Tewksbury, MA pediatric dental office to learn more and schedule a complimentary consultation. We serve Lowell, Billerica, Andover, Southern New Hampshire, Merrimack Valley, Essex Counties and all surrounding Massachusetts areas.
Dr. Demetriou and our team members can’t wait to meet you and your child. We’d love to start him or her on the path to a lifetime of healthy smiles and a passion for caring for them. Call today!